.
United Way for Southeastern Michigan
HomeAbout UsOur WorkGiveVolunteerAdvocateGet HelpNews and ResearchCampaign ResourcesPartner Resources
In the News
Our Research & Reports
Blog
Electronic Newsletters
Podcasts
Videos
 
Campaign Center
Speak United Blog


Thursday, July 16, 2009

Obligitory Michael Jackson post (albeit slightly belated)

There are these home videos floating around my parents' house of my sister and I dancing to Michael Jackson's Beat It in the basement of our old house when I was about two. Even at a young age I was pretty captivated by Michael's music. My Moonwalk skills developed later in life though, as in about five months ago. Nick and I would practice our Moonwalk while waiting for a meeting to start, dancing around the conference table while nobody was looking. This was before Michael's death though; allow me to make that distinction. Because apparently any interest in Michael Jackson post-death is considered "predictable" (insert winky face).

Click here to continue reading.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Live Unitedâ„¢